We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This task walks you through how to set up a customer account for OIOUBL electronic invoicing.
This task was created using the demo data company USMF with the country/region of legal entity primary address updated to be Denmark.
This is the third procedure, out of six, that demonstrates the process of generating e-invoices using electronic reporting configurations. This task uses the OIOUBL e-invoice example which is common for Denmark, Austria, and Norway.
- Go to Accounts receivable > Customers > All customers.
- Use the Quick Filter to find records. For example, filter on the Account field with a value of 'US-023'.
- Click Edit.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
Enable a customer account for OIOUBL electronic invoicing
- Expand the Invoice and delivery section.
- In the Tax exempt number field, enter or select a value.
- Select Yes in the eInvoice field.
- In the EAN field, type a value. For example '5798000362147'..