Create a credit note on project invoices
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
- Go to Project management and accounting > Projects > All projects.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- Select the Project ID that is used for the Credit Note. In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- On the Action Pane, click Manage.
- Click Invoice journals.
- Select the transaction for credit note. In the list, mark the selected row.
- Click Functions.
- Click Select for credit note.
- Select the transaction for credit note by marking the check box.
- Click OK.
After this step, the Credit Note will be available for Invoice Proposal.