We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
The vendor record uses values from the default one-time vendor account. To view the account details, go to the All vendors page, and then double-click the vendor account number of the default one-time vendor. You can create and assign to vendors any types of certification that they may hold. This task guide was created using the PSUS demo company data in the public sector partition.
- Go to Accounts payable > Invoices > Open vendor invoices.
- Click New.
- Click One-time vendor and invoice.
- In the Type field, select an option.
- Fill out the other fields as necessary.
- Click Create.
- The Vendor invoice page opens, displaying the vendor information.