Configure the functionality profile for a sales representative
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure demonstrates how to configure a store's functionality profile settings that apply to sales representatives. This procedures uses the USRT demo data company.
- Go to Retail and commerce > Channel setup > POS setup > POS profiles > Functionality profiles.
- Click Edit.
- Expand the Functions section.
- You can use the functionality profile settings to configure POS to automatically add the cashier's default sales group, to prompt for sales groups, and to require sales groups.
- In the Prompt for sales representative field, select an option.
- Select Yes in the Require sales representative field.