Parameter configurations for Retail statements
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure demonstrates configurations for Retail parameters that affect how Retail statements get created and posted. This procedure uses the USRT demo company.
- Go to Retail and commerce > Headquarters setup > Parameters > Retail parameters.
- Click the Posting tab.
- Select "Yes" if you want to post the periodic discount amounts specifically.
- Select "Standard" to use default accounts, or select "Periodic" if you want to define which account to use for each periodic discount.
- Select "Summary" if inventory lines should get aggregated whenever possible.
- Select "Yes" if Invoices and Payments should get automatically settled as part of the Statement posting process.
- Select "Yes" if Safe drop transactions should get aggregated.
- Select "Yes" if Bank drop transactions should get aggregated.
- Select "Yes" to turn aggregation on for Statement posting.
- Select "Yes" to create and process orders in parallel when statements are posted.
- Enter the maximum orders to be processed in each batch job task.
- Click Save.