Compare active, estimated, and realized costs on a production order
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to view reasons for high production variance for a production order. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF. This procedure is intended for the cost controller.
- Click Cost administration.
- In the Date field, enter or select a value.
- This procedure uses the fiscal year 2012. You can set From date to January 1, 2012 and To date to December 31, 2012.
- Click the High production variances tab.
- Click to follow the link in the Production field.
- Click P000116 to follow the link in the Production field.
- On the Action Pane, click Manage costs.
- Click View cost comparison.
- Click Close.