We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to view cost entries for a cost object. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF. This procedure is intended for the cost controller.
- Click Cost administration.
- Click Released products.
- Use the Quick Filter to find records. For example, filter on the Item number field with a value of 'm0004'.
- On the Action Pane, click Manage costs.
- Click Cost objects.
- Click Cost entries.
- Use the Quick Filter to filter on the Number field with a value of 'p000031'.
- If cost entries are blank, set From date to January 31, 2012 and To date to December 31, 2012.