Supply chain management home page
This topic provides a list of the help topics and other resources for the supply chain management features in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
What's new and in development
Go to the Dynamics 365 Roadmap to see what new features are released and what new features are in development.
Core concepts and tasks
Select a feature area to learn more about it.
- Cost accounting
- Cost management
- Inventory management
- Master planning
- Procurement and sourcing
- Product information management
- Production control
- Sales and marketing
- Service management
- Transportation management
- Warehouse management
These short videos help you learn about the new features that are in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations version 8.0 (April 2018).
These short videos help you learn about the new features that are in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition 7.3 (December 2017).
These short videos help you learn about the new features that are in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition (July 2017).
- Get started with Cost accounting
- Cost control mobile workspace
- Use Excel for cost analysis
- Approve purchase orders on a mobile device
- Visual scheduling with Gantt chart for production and batch orders
These tech conference recordings discuss product functionality in the previous version of Finance and Operations, but the same concepts still apply, and the procedures are similar in the current version.
- Extend the demand forecasting functionality
- Master planning - tips and tricks for troubleshooting performance
- Help! MRP is slow!
Product information management
- Get the best out of your warehouse management system
- Advanced R3 Warehouse management - Inbound processing and min/max replenishment
- Advanced R3 Warehouse management - A day in the life, outbound processing and demand Replenishment
- Labels in the new Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Warehouse management
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3: Advanced warehouse management - A day in the life of process manufacturing
There are many topics about manufacturing and supply chain management on the Dynamics AX Manufacturing R&D Team Blog and Supply Chain Management in Dynamics AX R&D Team Blog . Most of these were written for the previous version of Finance and Operations, but the same concepts still apply, and the procedures are similar in the current version.
- Cost accounting hands-on labs
- Lean manufacturing: Capable to promise and kanban job scheduling
- BOM calculation by using a costing sheet
- Mobility in the Warehouse facilitated by Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
For information about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations training, see Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal. (requires CustomerSource account)
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.