We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to view all the planned orders that will be fulfilled by an intercompany vendor. The demo data company used to create this procedure is DEMF.
- Click Master planning.
- In the Plan field, enter or select a value.
- In the Plan field, select plan 10.
- Click Run.
- In the Number of threads field, enter a number.
- This represents the number of parallel threads to be used for master planning.
- Click OK.
- This may take a while.
- Click Planned intercompany demand.
- Click Outbound planned intercompany demand.
- This page provides an overview of all the planned demand that will be fulfilled by an internal supply chain vendor.
- Expand the Upstream demand details section.
- In this section, you can see the details about how the demand will be fulfilled. You may need to wait for master planning to be run in the supply company before you can see additional information here.