We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to add an image to a product The demo data company used to create this task is USMF.
- Go to Product information management > Products > Released products.
- Expand the Product image FactBox.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- For example, select the item number C0002.
- Click Change image.
- Click New.
- Click Browse. Find the image that you want to use, select it, and then close the dialog box.