We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows how to create a new product master with dimension-based configuration technology. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF. This is the first procedure out of eight that explains how to build combinations for dimension-based configuration.
- Go to Product information management > Products > Product masters.
- Click New.
- In the Product number field, type a value.
- Entering a product number is mandatory if no number sequence has been set up for the product number field.
- In the Product name field, type a value.
- In the Product dimension group field, click the drop-down button to open the lookup.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- Select the configuration dimension for this procedure.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- In the Configuration technology field, select an option.
- Select the Dimension-based configuration technology.
- Click OK.