Create product model components
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
Constraint-based product configuration models use components as building blocks to establish the product model structure. The components must be created before a product model can be built. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF.
- Click Product variant model definition.
- Click Product configuration models.
- On the Action Pane, click Model.
- Click Components.
- Click New.
- In the Name field, type a value.
- In the Description field, type a value.
- Close the page.