Enter the GTIN code for a product
We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
GTIN codes are assigned by the GS1 organization. In this example, you will enter a code for product number M0001 in demo data company USMF.
- Click Released product maintenance.
- Click Released products.
- Expand the Product image FactBox.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- On the Action Pane, click Manage inventory.
- Click GTIN codes.
- Click New.
- In the list, mark the selected row.
- In the Unit field, enter or select a value.
- In the GTIN code field, select an option.
- In the GTIN field, type a value.
- Close the page.