We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure shows you how to create a project purchase order. This task uses the USSI data set.
- Go to Project management and accounting > Projects > All projects.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- On the Action Pane, click Manage.
- Click Item task.
- Click Purchase order.
- In the Vendor account field, enter or select a value.
- In the Site field, enter or select a value.
- These steps aren't required, but they do simplify the purchase order by setting up a default site and warehouse for the purchase order lines.
- In the Warehouse field, enter or select a value.
- Click OK.
- In the list, mark the selected row.
- In the Item number field, enter or select a value.
- This can be the item number or a procurement category.
- Expand the Line details section.
- Click the Project tab.
- Verify that the sales and cost prices are available. If they are not available but needed, enter the information.
- Click Save.