We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
This procedure focuses on creating a duplicate of an existing kanban rule. This is useful if you want to create new kanban rules based on existing kanban rules. The demo data company used to create this procedure is USMF. This procedure is intended for the process engineer or the value stream manager as they prepare production for a changed production flow or a new replenishment rule.
Select a kanban rule
- Go to Kanban rules.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- Select kanban rule 000017 for Product M0006.
Duplicate a kanban rule
- Click Duplicate kanban rule.
- When duplicating a kanban rule, it is possible to change type, dates, activities, and the product selection. Change the product for this procedure in the next step.
- In the Product field, enter or select a value.
- Select M0007.
- Click OK.
- Note that a duplicate of kanban rule 000017 is created.