We will not be accepting edits to this topic, because it is generated from a business process in Lifecycle Services.
You can run this procedure by using the USMF demo data company or your own data set. In both cases, you need to have an open production order that has the Created status. This is the second procedure out of seven which explains the production order lifecycle.
Estimate a production order
- Go to Production control > Production orders > All production orders.
- Select an order that has the Created status in the grid.
- On the Action Pane, click Production order.
- Click Estimate.
- In this step, the estimated costs of a single production order is calculated.
- Click OK.
View the calculation details
- On the Action Pane, click Manage costs.
- Click View calculation details.
- This page displays the cost breakdown. For example, you can view the total cost price per unit for the finished product in the first row. The subsequent rows contain costs according to the bill of materials, production route, and indirect costs.