Set up accessorial assignments
This procedure shows how to set up an accessorial assignment. This is typically done by a transportation coordinator. Before you use this guide you need to run the "Set up hub accessorial charges and accessorial masters" guide.
Set up Accessorial assignment
- Go to Transportation management > Setup > Rating > Accessorial assignments.
- Click New.
- In the Name field, type a value.
- Toggle the expansion of the Details section.
- In the Hub field, click the drop-down button to open the lookup.
- In the list, select the Hub that you created an accessorial master for when you ran the "Set up hub accessorial charges and accessorial masters" guide.
- In the Hub accessorial ID field, click the drop-down button to open the lookup.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Toggle the expansion of the Criteria section.
- In the Criteria section you can choose the exact criteria for when the charge should apply, based on the different values offered here.
- Set the Always apply option to Yes.
- In the Accessorial assignment level field, select an option.
- Toggle the expansion of the Calculation section.
- In the Accessorial fee type field, select 'Flat'.
- The Accessorial fee type determines how to calculate the actual charge. In this example it's a flat charge.
- In the Accessorial fee field, enter a number.
- Click Save.
Send feedback about: