Eligible Services and Plans
When you purchase any of the Office 365 services (as detailed in the following Eligible services section), FastTrack Specialists provide guidance for you to onboard to Office 365 and start making use of them.
- You can get help through the Office 365 admin center or the FastTrack site. To get help through the Office 365 admin center, your admin signs into the admin center and then clicks the Need help? widget. To get help through the FastTrack site, sign in, click Services, and complete the Request Assistance for Office 365 form.
If you have a partner listed in your Office 365 tenant, you won't see this option. Please consult your partner for assistance.
- Partners can also get help through the FastTrack site on behalf of a customer. To do so, the partner signs in to the site, selects the customer record, clicks Services, and completes the Request Assistance for Office 365 form.
- You can also ask for FastTrack Center help from the FastTrack site in the list of available services for your tenant.
Your on-premises environment must pass the FastTrack Center checks before FastTrack Specialists can offer any guidance.
FastTrack Center provides assistance for the following Office 365 services:
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Skype for Business Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Power BI
- Project Online
- Yammer Enterprise
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft StaffHub
Eligible commercial plans
You must purchase at least 50 licenses from the list of the following eligible plans (including equivalent Office 365 Germany plans) to receive FastTrack services:
- Office 365 Business
- Office 365 Business Essentials
- Office 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Enterprise E1
- Office 365 Enterprise E3
- Office 365 Enterprise E4
- Office 365 Enterprise E5
- Office 365 Enterprise F1
- Office 365 US Government G1*
- Office 365 US Government G3*
- Office 365 US Government G4*
- Office 365 US Government G5*
- Office 365 US Government F1*
- Office 365 ProPlus
Microsoft 365 Enterprise
- Microsoft 365 E3***
- Microsoft 365 E5***
- Microsoft 365 Business***
- Exchange Online Plan 1
- Exchange Online Plan 2
- Exchange Online Kiosk
- Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection
- Project Online Essentials
- Project Online Professional
- Project Online Premium
- SharePoint Online Plan 1
- SharePoint Online Plan 2
OneDrive for Business
- OneDrive for Business with Office Online
- OneDrive for Business Plan 1
- OneDrive for Business Plan 2
Skype for Business Online
- Phone System
- Calling Plan
- Audio Conferencing
- Skype for Business Online Plan 1
- Skype for Business Online Plan 2
- Yammer Enterprise
Eligible education plans
FastTrack services are available for Office 365 for Education and Microsoft 365 for Education only if you purchase at least 1000 licenses from the following list of eligible plans:
Office 365 Education
- Office 365 A3
- Office 365 A5
Microsoft 365 Education
- Microsoft 365 A3***
- Microsoft 365 A5***
If you purchased or renewed the Office 365 A5 plan prior to 12/1/2017, 50 seats is the minimum paid seat requirement throughout your current subscription period to qualify for the FastTrack benefit. If you purchased or renewed the Office 365 A5 plan after 12/1/2017, 1000 seats is the minimum paid seat requirement to qualify for the FastTrack benefit.
Plans that are available at no cost (like Office 365 A1 or the student use benefit plan) aren't eligible for FastTrack support.
Plans not eligible for FastTrack services include (but aren't limited to):
- Exchange Online Archiving****
- Exchange Online Protection****
- Microsoft Office 365 Dedicated and ITAR/Federal Plans
- Office 365 operated by 21Vianet**
*For more information on the FastTrack Benefit for the US Government, see Office 365 US Government.
**For more information on the FastTrack Benefit for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet, contact 21Vianet support.
***Available only for FastTrack-eligible cloud services and features described in this benefit description.
****FastTrack guidance for this plan is available when it's obtained through an eligible plan, like Enterprise E3 and E5.
FastTrack Center additional benefit eligibility
Customers who purchase at least 20,000 licenses for an Office 365 tenant are eligible for additional services from the FastTrack Center. For more information, see Appendix B - FastTrack Center Additional Benefit.