When you purchase any of the Windows 10 or Microsoft 365 services (as detailed in Eligible Services and Plans), FastTrack Specialists provide advisory and remediation guidance if you encounter app compatibility issues as you deploy to Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus and stay up-to-date at no additional cost (with an eligible subscription).
To get help, complete the Desktop App Assure service request.
Partners can also get help through the FastTrack site on behalf of a customer. To do so, the partner signs into the site, selects the customer record, clicks Services, and completes the Request for Assistance for Desktop App Assure form.
FastTrack provides assistance for the following:
- Enable apps that work on Windows 7 to also work on Windows 10.
- Support for:
- Customer-developed apps targeting a supported version of Windows 10.
- Third-party independent software vendor (ISV) apps targeting a supported version of Windows 10.
- Office 365 ProPlus targeting a supported version of Windows 10, including macros and add-ins.
- Microsoft products and services targeting a supported version of Windows 10.
- Windows 10 desktop and web apps.
FastTrack makes every reasonable effort to resolve compatibility issues.
FastTrack can't remediate older versions of an ISV app if there's a newer version that's supported in Windows 10.
FastTrack can't remediate older versions of third-party add-in software if the software provider has a newer version that's supported in Office 365 ProPlus.
Out of scope
FastTrack doesn’t provide assistance for:
- App inventory and testing to determine what does and doesn’t work on Windows 10. For more information, see Customer Request for Modern Desktop Assessment.
- Researching third-party ISV apps for Windows 10 compatibility and support statements. For more information, see Ready for Windows.
- App packaging-only services. However, the Desktop App Assure team packages apps that we have remediated for Windows 10 to ensure they can be deployed in the customer’s environment.
Microsoft can’t make changes to your source code. However, the Desktop App Assure team can provide guidance to app developers if the source code is available for your apps.
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.