This feature is currently in Private Preview.
It is provided to give you an early look at an upcoming feature, and to allow you to provide feedback while it is still in development.
Access to this feature is restricted to select titles. If you are interested in trying it, please contact us at email@example.com.
PlayFab Insights is your integrated big data solution for gaming insights, driving intelligent actions inside PlayFab. It combines high throughput in-game telemetry with game data from multiple other sources to measure your game’s performance, create actionable insights, and build a holistic view of each of your players.
PlayFab Insights is powered by Azure Data Explorer, a fast and highly scalable data exploration service for log and telemetry data, providing fast indexing and querying on large, diverse data sets. For optimized queries, the engine can query millions of records in a few seconds - a demonstrable benefit for games producing high throughput or large volumes of gaming events.
The Insights service provides you complete access to your game's raw telemetry data, in under 5 minutes from ingestion, using a powerful SQL-like query language that's optimized for business-critical data exploration and analytics.
Your data can be joined with other data sets we make available, or you can import from your own sources - such as acquisition channel, economy or marketing metrics.
The capabilities include:
- Use of a powerful SQL-like query language that's optimized for ad-hoc data exploration and analytics.
- Support for analysis of high volumes of heterogeneous data (structured and unstructured).
- The ability to accelerate your data integration with multiple data connectors (like Power BI or Excel).
- The ability to import and export your data to and from external platforms and formats.
- Data privacy and governance, managed with GDPR compliance.
- The ability to create, schedule, and monitor custom data pipelines.
To get you started, here are some really great links that will walk you though all the things you need to know to use our feature: