Actions and rules
Use PlayStream Rules to react to PlayStream events in real time. A Rule consists of exactly one Trigger, an optional list of conditions, and one or more actions to take when that trigger is activated.
For example, if you want to send a reward to your players, and send a them a notification when they have more than 10,000 XP you could:
- Define a Segment for your users called “High XP Players”, and set the criteria as XP >= 10,000.
- Create a rule that is triggered by the PlayStream event of those players moving into the High XP Players segment.
- Set two actions for that rule:
- Grant virtual currency to the player in the segment.
- Send a push notification to congratulate the player and let them know what they've received.
Send feedback about: