The Explorer Feature is in public preview. We anticipate ongoing changes to it as we continue gathering feedback and optimizing for customer use.
To query the data created by PlayFab API calls:
- Log in to the PlayFab Game Manager.
- Select your Title.
- In the left navigation column, select Data.
- Select the Explorer tab at the top of the page.
- In the Explorer pane, select What’s This to display a set of sample queries.
- Select Open Sample Query under Learning to Query to load the query into the Query pane.
- Follow the directions in the query comments.
To learn how to author custom queries, see the Getting Started with PlayFab Explorer tutorial.
To learn about how to assign roles for read and write data access, see PlayFab User Roles.