Configuring Featured Stats and Leaderboards 2017 in Partner Center
With player data, you only need to configure a stat in two cases:
- The stat is used as a basis for a global leaderboard, or
- The stat is a featured player stat that will be displayed on the game hub page.
In either case, you must configure Stats and leaderboards together. Every leaderboard is based on a stat, and you cannot configure a stat without also configuring an associated global leaderboard, even if you do not plan to use a leaderboard for a featured player stat.
You do not need to configure Stats that are not featured player Stats, and are not used by a global leaderboard.
Configure a global leaderboard and an associated player stat
First, go to the Player Stats section for your title as shown below.
Then click the
Create your first featured stat/leaderboard button, and then fill out this dialog and click Save.
Display name field is what users will see in the GameHub.
This string can be localized in the
Localize strings section.
To see details on how to localize these strings, in the
Localize strings section, click
ID field is the stat name and will be how you will refer to your stat when updating it from your title code.
For more detail, see the Updating Stats section below.
Format is the data format of the stat.
Display Logic offers the choice between
Personal best, and
- Player progression: Represents an individual player level or progression in the game. The last value set is what users will see. For example, position in current round.
- Personal Best: Represents the current best score a player has posted. The max or min value set depending on sort order is what users will see. For example, fastest lap.
- Counter: Can be added to other player's to calculate a cumulative number.
Sort field lets you change the sort order of the leaderboard.
You can also choose to make this stat a
Featured Stat, but clicking on
Feature on players' profiles.
Configure Featured Stats
When you define a player stat, you have the option of checking
Note the following requirements:
|Creators Program||There is no requirement to designate any Stats as Featured Stats. You are limited to a maximum of 10 Featured Stats.|
|Managed Partners||You must designate between 3 and 10 Featured Stats.|
Next, update the stat from title code; see Updating Stats.