Role-based access control in Microsoft Intune
Important: APIs under the /beta version in Microsoft Graph are in preview and are subject to change. Use of these APIs in production applications is not supported.
Note: The Microsoft Graph API for Intune requires an active Intune license for the tenant.
Intune's role-based access control determines who can perform actions on Intune objects and make changes for managed applications, users and devices.
The following Graph resources are available to manage role-based access control in Intune:
- Device and app management assigned role details
- Device and app management role assignment
- Device and app management role definition
- Rbac application multiple
- Resource action
- Resource operation
- Role assignment
- Role assignment scope type
- Role definition
- Role management
- Role permission
- Role scope tag
- Role scope tag auto assignment