Users you can reach with Microsoft Graph
Microsoft offers services and solutions that expand modern work and modern life.
As a developer, you can use the Microsoft Graph API to build applications that connect to the millions of users that use Microsoft cloud products for work, school, and personal productivity.
Connect to personal services
Use Microsoft Graph to reach users with Microsoft personal accounts, such as @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, or @live.com accounts. With their consent, you can use Microsoft Graph to access users' profiles, their Office services like OneDrive and Outlook mail, calendar, and contacts, and their Windows 10 devices and activities.
Connect to work services
Use Microsoft Graph to reach users and organizations that have licenses to Microsoft 365 services for business, enterprise or education. These Microsoft 365 services include:
- Office 365
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Windows 10
With their consent, you can use Microsoft Graph to get access to users and organizational data according to the services they are licensed to and the services and features available in Microsoft Graph. To learn more, see Major services and features in Microsoft Graph.
Worldwide, multigeo, and national clouds
The services in Microsoft Graph are part of the Microsoft worldwide cloud. In addition, Microsoft offers:
- Multigeo capabilities for multinational organizations with multiple geographic regions and/or countries within their existing tenant.
- National cloud deployments for US government, Germany, and Azure and Office 365 operated by 21Vianet in China.
With their consent, you can use Microsoft Graph to reach users and organizations whose services are in the worldwide cloud, including organizations with multigeo services, and you can also use Microsoft Graph to access users and organizations in national cloud deployments, but special considerations are required for cloud sovereignty. To find out more, see National cloud deployments.
Connect to school services
Use Microsoft Graph to reach students, teachers, and schools with licenses to Microsoft 365 services for education. With their consent, you can use education APIs in Microsoft Graph that enhance Office 365 resources and data with information that is relevant for education scenarios, including schools, students, teachers, classes, enrollments, and assignments. Learn more about integrating with the education API.
- Check out some Featured scenarios.
- Try a sample request in the Graph Explorer.
- Use the quick start to set up a ready-to-run sample app.
- Look under Learn in the table of contents to read about services and features that you can use in your scenarios.
- Find out how to get an auth token in your app.
- Start using the API.
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.