Add your app to the HealthVault application directory
This tab allows you to add your app to the HealthVault Application Directory. This is a great way to get additional visibility for your apps among perspective users.
- Application name Required. From the drop down you can choose for which application you want to create directory. This option is viewable when you create your HealthVault Application Directory listing by clicking on the Create a new application directory in the Home tab.
- Directory name Required. The directory name which is displayed in the directory listing for your application.
- Company name Required. Name of your company.
- Company URL Required. Link to the homepage of your company
- Company logo Required. Logo for your company. This image may not be be greater than 150×150 pixels.
- Company logo alternate text Required. Alternate text to be displayed on mouseover for your logo image.
- Short description Required. User friendly description of the app and its features. Cannot exceed 1024 characters.
- Long description Optional. User friendly description of the app and its features. Cannot exceed 4096 characters.
- Categories Required. Select one or more categories which describe the app. These will be used as filtering options in the application directory.
- Application Types Optional.
- Consumer The Consumer Web Application Directory is for applications where consumers can immediately start using the application. It's okay for your application to require a subscription fee. Applications that require the consumer to live in a certain region or to be a patient of a certain doctor are not listed here.
- Industry Any application may be listed on the Industry page.
- Try Now URL Optional. URL points to a page where users may obtain more information about the application.
- Facebook like URL: Optional. URL of the Facebook like button for the application or device.
- Windows App URL Optional. The download URL for the Windows version of the application.
- Windows Phone App URL Optional. The download URL for the Windows Phone version of the application.
- iPhone/iPad App URL Optional. The download URL for the iPhone and iPad version of the application.
- Android App URL Optional. The download URL for the Android version of the application.
- Privacy statement URL Optional. URL for the privacy statement for the application.
- Connection Description Optional. Description of the application and its connection process.
Screenshots Optional. You can upload your application screen captures here and it can take up to 3 screenshots maximum.
- Sequence – Application screen captures are displayed based on the sequence number.
- Alternate text – Alternate text associated with the company logo.
- Caption – You can set the caption for each screen captures here.
- Image – For better viewing experience the recommended image size is 149 × 100 pixels, even though it can support uploading images up to 150 × 150.
Extension items Optional. You can keep any extra data in name-value pair format.
- Name – Name of the extension item.
- Value – Value of the extension item.