Web Platform Installer Resources
by Chris Sfanos
Welcome to Web Platform Installer Resources! This article provides a list of resources to help you find answers and help when using the Web Platform Installer.
- To learn more about the Web Platform Installer, see Introducing the Web Platform Installer.
- If you want to find out more about the Web Application Gallery, see Introducing the Web Application Gallery. You can also visit the Web Application Gallery forum for free, best effort support.
- If you are looking for help with installing the Web Platform or applications using Web Platform Installer 3.0, visit the IIS.NET Web Platform Installer forum for free, best effort support. You can also review the Known Issues with Web Application Gallery or see Troubleshooting Problems with Web Platform Installer 3.0.
- If you want to learn how to set up MySQL to work with applications installed by Web Platform Installer 3.0, see the step-by-step walkthrough of Installing MySQL 5.1.
- If you want to learn more about optimizing PHP applications on IIS, see Running PHP Applications on IIS.
- If you want to learn more about optimizing ASP.NET applications on IIS, see Running ASP.NET Applications. You can also start from the ASP.NET Technical Resources article.
- If you want to learn more about Web Application Gallery integration, see the Web Application Gallery Developer site to get started.
- If you want to learn about extending control panels and other hosts with the Web Application Gallery, see Integrating the Web Application Gallery.