Plan a Web Farm with IIS Servers
To develop a plan for installing and configuring an IIS web farm, follow the steps listed.
- Step 1: Plan IIS Web Farm Infrastructure
- Step 2: Plan IIS Web Farm Configuration
- Step 3: Plan IIS Web Farm Load Balancing
- Step 4: Plan SSL Central Certificate Store
- Step 5: Plan Application Deployment
For planning information you should review before deployment, see Plan a Web Farm with IIS Servers. For more information, see Build a Web Farm with IIS Servers.
To get the most from this scenario, you must have administrator access to at least five computers (or virtual machines) that run the Windows Server 2012 operating system.