Fix common issues with your Android device
Sometimes issues can occur with your Android device that may be able to be fixed through troubleshooting. Some common issues that we've seen that you can first try to fix yourself are listed below. For more complex problems, we recommend you reach out to your company support through their contact information on the Company Portal website.
- Check compliance on your Android device
- Use Verbose Logging to help your company support fix device issues
- Send logs to your company support using email
- Send logs to your company support using a USB cable
- Send enrollment errors to your company support
- Send errors to Microsoft
- You need to update your Android device
- Device doesn't comply with the maximum operating system version
- Your device is rooted and you can't connect
- Your device is missing a required certificate
- You need to turn off unknown sources
- You need to turn off USB debugging
- You need to turn on scanning for security threats
- Your device does not meet the minimum security patch
- Your device appears encrypted by the Company Portal app says otherwise
- You are prompted to install a Device Threat Protection app on your Android device
- You need to resolve a threat that a Device Threat Protection app found on your Android device
- Fixing errors for Samsung Knox devices
Would you like to provide feedback?
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.