Remotely lock managed devices with Intune
|Applies to: Intune in the Azure portal|
|Looking for documentation about Intune in the classic portal? Go here.|
The Remote lock device locks the selected device. The device owner must use their passcode to unlock it. You can only remotely lock a device that has a PIN or password set.
- Windows - Not supported
- Windows Phone - Supported on Windows Phone 8.1 and later
- iOS - Supported
- macOS - Not supported
- Android - Supported
How to remote lock a device
- Sign into the Azure portal.
- Choose More Services > Monitoring + Management > Intune.
- On the Intune blade, choose Devices.
- On the Devices and groups blade, choose All devices.
- From the list of devices you manage, choose a device, and then choose the Remote lock device remote action.
To see the status of the action you just took, on the Devices and groups blade, choose Device Actions.