Microsoft Intune documentation
Get started quickly with Microsoft Intune. Use the cloud-based enterprise mobility management (EMM) service to enable your workforce to be productive while keeping your corporate data protected. Intune integrates with Azure Active Directory for identity and access control, and Azure Information Protection for data protection.
What is Intune?
Read about what Intune does and how it works.
See how Intune works with this simple tutorial.
Learn how to create a support ticket and get help when you need it.
See what's new in Intune this week.
New articles and blog posts
Read the latest and greatest information you need to know.
Learn about Intune on the Azure portal
See where your Intune features are in the Azure portal
View the Intune high-level architecture
Create reports with Intune Data Warehouse (preview)
[Blog] PFX certificates issued using the Intune Certificate Connector
[Blog] Setting up communication between MAM-managed and MDM-managed apps
- Enroll devices
- Manage devices
- Manage apps
- Configure devices
- Set device compliance
- Set up conditional access
- Protect apps
- Set up mobile threat defense
- Integrate network access control
- Manage roles
- Manage PCs with the Intune software client
Developing and customizing articles
- Configure custom device settings
- Prepare line of business (LOB) apps with the Intune App Wrapper Tool
- Prepare LOB apps with the Intune App SDK
- Working with Intune in Microsoft Graph
- Intune Data Warehouse API