Browse All Sessions
- At the end of this workshop, you will be able to build templates to automate cloud infrastructure and reduce error-prone manual processes. In addition,you'll create an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template to provision Azure resources, configure continuous delivery with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), configure Application Insights into an application, and create a Visual Studio Team Services project and Git repository.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course, http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/azureessentials
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Continuous delivery in Azure DevOps
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - Continuous delivery in Azure DevOps
- Create an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template that can provision the web application, SQL database
- Create Azure DevOps project and Git Repository
- Create Azure DevOps build pipeline
- Create Azure DevOps release pipeline
- Trigger a build and release
- Create a feature branch and submit a pull request