Browse All Sessions
- At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to design and use availability sets, Managed Disks, SQL Server Always on Availability Groups, as well as design principles when provisioning storage to VMs. In addition, you'll learn effective employment of Azure Backup to provide point-in-time recovery.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course, http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/azureessentials
Module 1: Whiteboard Session - Building a Resilient IaaS Architecture
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - Building a Resilient IaaS Architecture
- Prepare connectivity between regions
- Build the DCs in for resiliency
- Build web tier and SQL for resiliency
- Configure SQL Server Managed Backup
- Validate resiliency