Browse All Sessions
- Leverage Microsoft 365 and Azure technologies to build a Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructure.
Workshop content presumes 300-level of architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design. We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials course, http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/azureessentials
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Implementing Windows Virtual Desktop in the enterprise
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab - Implementing Windows Virtual Desktop in the enterprise
- Configuring Azure AD Connect with AD DS
- Create Azure AD groups for WVD
- Create an Azure Files Share for FSLogix
- Create a master image for WVD
- Create a host pool for personal desktops
- Create a host pool and assign pooled remote apps.
- Connect to WVD with the web client
- Setup monitoring for WVD