Browse All Sessions
- Identify the key components involved in Field Service Implementations.
- Define the products and services that will be delivered to customers.
- Determine which pricing options to use in specific scenarios.
- Determine which resources are required.
- Configure the system to support resource needs.
- Define commonly reported issues and template them for easier consumption.
Basic understanding of Dynamics 365 features, functionality, and navigation.
Module 1: Configure Field Service
- Introduction to field service
- Defining products and services
- Defining tax codes
Module 2: Resource scheduling configuration
- Mapping and location information
- Configuring resource components
- Defining account preferences
Module 3: Defining and configuring bookable resources
- Defining bookable resources
- Resource pools, crews, and facilities
Module 4: Working with and configuring incidents
- Creating incidents
- Using service tasks
- Defining products, services, and skills