If you’re a functional consultant who implements core Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central setup processes for small and medium-sized businesses, this certification is for you. You need to have experience configuring Dynamics 365 Business Central role centers, including adapting insights, cues, action tiles, reports, and charts. And you should be able to extend Business Central by using Microsoft Power Platform components.
You must have applied knowledge of Business Central, and you should understand industry terminology, priorities, standards, methodologies, and best practices. If you have this knowledge and you’re in a role such as administrator, quality assurance, DevOps, developer, UX designer, or solution architect, the Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate certification could be a great fit.
If you need more experience before you try to earn this certification, here are some suggestions:
- Work as a Business Central functional consultant on one or more projects.
- Contribute to a Business Central consulting project, or help deliver a Business Central implementation.
- Find a mentor.
- Join the Dynamics 365 Community.
- Take available learning paths on Microsoft Learn, and complete more hands-on practice.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course.
The English language version of this certification was updated on February 14, 2022. Please download the skills measured document on the Exam MB-800 page to see what changed.