Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services. Candidates for this exam should have familiarity with Exam AI-900’s self-paced or instructor-led learning material.
This exam is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, awareness of cloud basics and client-server applications would be beneficial.
Azure AI Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure AI Engineer Associate, but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.
You may be eligible for ACE college credit if you pass this certification exam. See ACE college credit for certification exams for details.
The English language version of this exam was updated on April 29, 2022. Please download the skills measured document below to see what changed.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Related exams: none
Important: See detailsGo to Certification Dashboard
- The English language version of this exam was updated on April 29, 2022. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Describe Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations (20-25%)
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure (25-30%)
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure (15-20%)
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure (25-30%)
Two ways to prepare
Azure AI Fundamentals validates foundational knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence concepts and related Microsoft Azure services.