Exam MB-910: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
This exam covers the customer engagement features and capabilities of Dynamics 365 apps. Candidates of this exam should have a fundamental understanding of customer engagement principles, business operations, and general computer skills.
You may be eligible for ACE college credit if you pass this certification exam. See ACE college credit for certification exams for details.
The English language version of this exam was updated on February 28, 2022. Please download the study guide in the “Tip” box to see the current skills measured.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
Related exams: none
Important: See detailsGo to Certification Dashboard
- The English language version of this exam was updated on February 28, 2022. Download the study guide in the preceding “Tip” box for more details about the skills measured on this exam.
- Describe Dynamics 365 Marketing (15-20%)
- Describe Dynamics 365 Sales (15-20%)
- Describe Dynamics 365 Customer Service (15-20%)
- Describe Dynamics 365 Field Service (15-20%)
- Describe shared features (20-25%)
Two ways to prepare
If you’re familiar with business operations, customer relationship management (CRM), and are IT savvy—either generally or through work experience—take advantage of this certification to highlight those skills. Validate your broad exposure to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365 to enhance your career journey.