Complete one prerequisite
Earn the certification
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- This list contains the skills measured on the exams associated with this certification. For information about upcoming or recent changes, see the associated exam details pages and download the exam skills outlines.
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
Two ways to prepare
Modern desktop administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
Microsoft 365 security administrators proactively secure Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments, implement and manage security and compliance solutions, respond to threats, and enforce data governance.
Microsoft 365 messaging administrators deploy, configure, manage, troubleshoot, and monitor recipients, compliance, threat protection, and mail flow in hybrid and cloud enterprise environments.
Microsoft Teams administrators manage Microsoft Teams to facilitate efficient and effective collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365 environment.
The Microsoft identity and access administrator designs, implements, and operates an organization’s identity and access management systems by using Azure AD. They manage tasks such as providing secure authentication and authorization access to enterprise applications.