The IT staff at Contoso need to secure VM resources both in Azure and on-premises.
In this module, you learned about using the tools available in Azure to assess current Azure resources and OS internal security configurations. You also learned about enabling Azure Security Center in hybrid environments, and how to onboard Windows Server computers. Finally, you learned to use Azure Security Center to protect your resources, and about Azure Sentinel, SIEM, and SOAR.
Now, you can help the Contoso IT team use Azure Security Center to assess the security configuration of their VM resources and the Windows Server OS that's running on the VMs.
You can learn more by reviewing the following documents:
- Quickstart: Onboard Windows computers to Azure Security Center.
- Tutorial: Improve your regulatory compliance.
- Vulnerability assessments for your Azure Virtual Machines.
- Tutorial: Use Azure Security Center to monitor Windows virtual machines.
- Protect your servers and VMs from brute-force and malware attacks with Azure Security Center.