Whether you're running a public-facing application that handles massive amounts of traffic or an internal business API that manages critical data for internal systems, your users expect a system that performs well. Scaling your system to handle load, identifying network bottlenecks, and optimizing your storage performance are important tasks to ensure your users have the best experience.
In this module, you'll learn about the performance efficiency pillar of the Azure Well-Architected Framework.
The concepts discussed in this module aren't all-inclusive. They represent some of the important aspects to consider when you build a solution on the cloud. For more details on the Azure Well-Architected Framework, go to the Azure Architecture Center as you start to plan and design your architecture.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Scale your capacity based on workload
- Optimize network performance
- Optimize storage and database performance
- Improve application performance by identifying bottlenecks
- Experience building or operating solutions using core infrastructure technology such as data storage, compute, and networking
- Experience building or operating technology systems to solve business problems