In this module, you set up your development environment to create and build Blazor web apps. You then:
- Re-used a Razor component.
- Added HTML and C# to the Razor file.
- Used binding to sync user input to the todo list logic.
You now understand the fundamentals of building Blazor apps. You can use your HTML and C# knowledge to build more complex web apps.
- Blazor homepage
- Introduction to ASP.NET Core Blazor
- Host and deploy ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly
- Project structure for Blazor apps
- Build progressive web applications with ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly