Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now being licensed as Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
Forms are created and managed in Visual Studio and will display to the user as web pages. This module explains how forms are created and managed in the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations developer environment, along with how to optimize the performance of forms.
In this module, you will:
- Create a new form.
- Apply a form pattern.
- Add a data source to a form.
- Add grids, fields, and groups to a form.
- Discover the types of menu items.
- Create a menu item and add it to a form.
- Run a form and test its functionality.
- Learn about browser-based and Performance Timer tools that are used to optimize form performance.