Let's get started by taking a look at where we want to go.
When completed, your website will look like this example when the dark theme is selected:
What's in a web page?
In this module, you'll:
- Create a basic web page using HTML
- Apply styles to page elements using CSS
- Create themes using CSS
- Inspect the website using browser developer tools
You'll run the site in your default browser. At the end of the module, we'll link to other modules that show how to deploy the website using Azure Static Web Apps.
- Visual Studio Code, a cross-platform code editor.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language and one markup language like HTML
- A computer that's running one of the following:
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- Linux: Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat, Fedora, or SUSE