Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now being licensed as Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
Integrations are an important component of implementing Finance and Operations apps. By implementing recurring integrations, you can enable the exchange of documents or files between Finance and Operations apps and third-party applications or services.
In this module, you will:
- Set up a data project.
- Set up a recurring data job.
- Define authorization for integrations by using OAuth.
- Use Common Data Service to synchronize entities between Dynamics 365 applications.
- Use composite data entities.
- Integrate composite data entities.
- Export composite data entities.