Clean up the environment
In this unit, you'll clean up any Azure resources used by the lab so that you don't incur any unexpected Azure costs.
If you plan to complete other Azure Databricks modules, don't delete your Azure Databricks instance yet. You can use the same environment for the other modules.
Delete the Azure Databricks instance
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- In the left pane, select Resource groups, and then find the resource group that contains your Azure Databricks instance.
- Select the resource group, and either right-click the row or use the ellipsis (...) button to open the context menu.
- Select Delete resource group.
- Enter the name of the resource group, and then select Delete.