Describe the offerings of the Service Trust Portal
The Service Trust Portal provides information, tools, and other resources about Microsoft security, privacy, and compliance practices. Sign in with your Microsoft cloud services account to access all the available documentation.
From the main menu, you access:
- Service Trust Portal – home page.
- Compliance Manager – measures your progress in completing actions that help reduce risks around data protection and regulatory standards. To find out more, see the Microsoft Compliance Manager documentation in the Learn More section below.
- Trust Documents – links to a security implementation and design information.
- Industries & Regions – contains compliance information about Microsoft Cloud services organized by industry and region. The Industry Solutions link currently displays the home page for Financial Services. The Regional Solutions links currently have information for: Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Romania, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
- Trust Center – links to the Microsoft Trust Center, which provides more information about security, compliance, and privacy in the Microsoft Cloud.
- Resources – links to resources including information about the features and tools available for data governance and protection in Office 365, the Microsoft Global Datacenters, and Frequently Asked Questions.
- My Library – allows you to add documents and resources that are relevant to your organization. Everything is in one place. You can also opt to have email notifications sent when a document is updated, and set the frequency you receive notifications.
In this unit, you'll explore the Service Trust Portal through an interactive guide.
The Service Trust Portal provides information, tools, and other resources about Microsoft security, privacy, and compliance practices.
Select the image to open the interactive guide.