Summary and resources
As your organization moves to Azure, you must design your network to protect resources from unauthorized access or attack by applying controls to network traffic, allowing only legitimate traffic/requests. In this module, you saw a range of network security solutions that you could implement to meet your organizations network security requirements.
You now have the fundamental knowledge required to design and implement network security in Azure.
Now that you have reviewed this module, you should be able to:
- Understand how to implement compliance with network security rules
- Configure and monitor an Azure DDoS protection plan
- Implement and manage firewalls
- Implement network security groups (NSGs)
- Implement a web application firewall (WAF) on Azure Front Door
Use these resources to discover more.