Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now being licensed as Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming paradigm that is modeled around objects and how you manipulate them. This module discusses concepts for object-oriented programming so you can develop customizations in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
In this module, you will:
- Discover the importance of object-oriented programming for Finance and Operations.
- Learn the importance of abstract classes and inheritance in object-oriented programming.
- Learn about interfaces.
- Use the Chain of Command (CoC).
- Learn how scoping is implemented in X++ code.
- Determine when to use references and values.