Dynamics 365 licensing is changing. Microsoft Learn content may reflect either the updated branding or earlier branding during our period of transition. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
This module will focus on Dynamics 365 Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and how they can be leveraged to define and track KPIs including defining business closures and working hour schedules, determining SLA triggering conditions, defining SLAs, building SLA items, managing SLAs, and working with SLA pause statuses.
In this module, you will:
- Determine which KPIs are being measured with SLAs
- Define Business Closures and Working Hours
- Create SLAs including triggering conditions, and actions
- Build SLA Items
- Define custom KPIs
- Enable SLAs for multiple entities
- Manage SLAs for an organization
Target Audience should have a basic understanding of how to navigate the Dynamics 365 application. Familiarity with creating and managing cases, as well as Dynamics 365 Entitlement is also helpful.