Do you have service level agreements with your customers? This module will focus on Dynamics 365 Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and how they can be leveraged to define and track KPIs including defining business closures and working hour schedules, determining SLA triggering conditions, defining SLAs, building SLA items, managing SLAs, and working with SLA pause statuses.
In this module, you will:
- Determine which KPIs are being measured with SLAs
- Define Business Closures and Working Hours
- Create SLAs including triggering conditions, and actions
- Build SLA Items
- Define custom KPIs
- Enable SLAs for multiple entities
- Manage SLAs for an organization
A basic understanding of how to navigate the Dynamics 365 application. Familiarity with creating and managing cases, as well as Dynamics 365 Entitlement is also helpful.